- Riyad-us Saliheen [Hadith:901]
- FUGGEREI: The Village Where Rent Has Never Increased Since 1520 – Nigeria Real Estate
- “Re-thinking Nigeria’s Indigene-Settler Conflicts” ~ A Report by USIP
- A Glimpse into the World of Almajirai in Northern Nigeria
- Details of 2011 Presidential Election Results in Nigeria | NigerianMuse
Peaches on … Mr WordPress on Hello world!
Monthly Archives: October 2012
“The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight and a fountain singing to it. Other men, it is said, have seen angels, but I have seen YOU and you are … Continue reading
“I learned the real meaning of love. Love is absolute loyalty. People fade, looks fade, but loyalty never fades. You can depend so much on certain people, you can set your watch by them. And that’s love, even if it … Continue reading
“Promises mean everything, but after they are broken, sorry means nothing.”
“Believe in something for another world, but don’t be too set on what it is, and then you won’t start out that life with a disappontment. Live your life so that whenever you lose you are ahead.” – Will Rogers … Continue reading
The greatest compliment that was ever paid me was when one asked me what i thought ,and attended to my answer .
Treasure every moment because you never know when it will be your last .We were never promised tomorrow.
Treasure every moment because you never know when it will be your last .We were never promised tomorrow..