`Aishah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: When a person complained to the Prophet (PBUH) about an ailment or suffered from a sore or a wound, the Prophet (PBUH) would touch the ground with his forefinger and then raise it (Sufyan bin `Uyainah, the narrator, demonstrated this with his forefinger) and would recite: `Bismil-lahi, turbatu ardina, biriqati ba`dina, yushfa bihi saqimuni, bi ‘idhni Rabbina’ (With the Name of Allah, the dust of our ground mixed with the saliva of some of us would cure our patient with the permission of our Rubb.”
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
- Riyad-us Saliheen [Hadith:901]
- FUGGEREI: The Village Where Rent Has Never Increased Since 1520 – Nigeria Real Estate
- “Re-thinking Nigeria’s Indigene-Settler Conflicts” ~ A Report by USIP
- A Glimpse into the World of Almajirai in Northern Nigeria
- Details of 2011 Presidential Election Results in Nigeria | NigerianMuse
Peaches on … Mr WordPress on Hello world!